Monday, January 7, 2019

Birthday Balloons

I don't know about you, but I love to search the web for card ideas. I could spend hours--and have spent hours--admiring all the beautiful, creative, and innovative works in the world. When I find something that strikes my fancy, I usually save a copy of the image and name it with the source so that later if I use it for inspiration or decide to copy with a twist, I can give proper credit.

Tonight I was working on a birthday card for a relative, that is coming up soon and used one of those gems. My card is based on a 2014 post by Julie Campbell at Studio Calico.




Products Used:
Georgia Pacific White Cardstock
Neenah 110lb Classic Crest Cardstock
Recollections Black Cardstock
Fun Expressions Buttons
My Favorite Things Bundle of Balloons Stamp Set
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen
Therm-O-Web Zots (medium and small)
Memories Acid Free Black Dye Ink
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform  (I own both sizes, but I actually recommend the travel size for card makers.)
Scotch Advanced Tape Gun
Miscellaneous Mirrored Gems (Michael's)

No comments:

Post a Comment