Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Long before, there was ever any mention of a holiday to celebrate Son’s Day, my family started celebrating it to honor our son, Jacob. To be honest, it came about when Jacob was about 10 years old, and he asked us why we celebrate Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, but we don’t have a day to celebrate him. So, we created Son’s Day and selected the first Sunday in July for our special holiday, and our family has been celebrating it ever since.

I recently saw this cool card design by Pam Gordon in the Cricut Design Space Community and thought it would be the perfect card for Son’s Day 2022. Below is a link to my version of Pam’s card. I created my own title, with two offsets (white and black) and created a sentiment for inside the card as well. Sometimes, I like to use adhesive vinyl for my sentiments—that’s what I did with this card.  Son's Day 2022 Card

I really appreciate the fact that when I create a project based on a fellow crafter’s project, Design Space will link to the original project as well. Thanks, again, Pam for sharing your creativity and project with our community.



No comments:

Post a Comment